Join the ZOE Advocate Network
Want to get involved with ZOE and share your time and talents? Join our growing ZOE Advocate Network.
ZOE advocates are volunteers who champion ZOE’s mission of building God’s kingdom through transforming the lives of orphans and vulnerable children. Partnered with the current staff of nine here in the United States, volunteer Advocates advance the work of ZOE in powerful ways as we share ideas to implement and grow the number of ZOE supporters. We are committed to:
- Praying daily for the ministry – children, staff, wisdom, funding.
- Staying informed about ZOE’s growth through the blog, e-mails, and meetings.
- Creating awareness in churches, the community, and circles of influence through personal sharing, small and large group events, and speaking to groups.
- Supporting the work with our own personal talents, skills and resources, including helping to raise funds.
- Experiencing the work firsthand through travel to ZOE empowerment locations.
If you have questions, please contact Tina Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org.